Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The master of all I survey

I took two surveys today. They were almost identical but were run by two different companies. They were IT/IS related and asked how I find out about IT products and services and took about 45 minutes each. One of the surveys will pay me $25 for my time and the other will send me an American Tourister tote.

I need a tote for those short weekend trips I take every once in a blue moon. The one I used to have disappeared somehow somewhere and I had to use one of my craft bags as an overnight tote when I went to Austin a few weeks ago. I'd planned on going either this weekend or next to pick up a tote at WalMart or Target, but now I won't have to.

Sometimes, it really pays to be in IT.

~ snerkle ~

No comments: