Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, March 21, 2005

Vernal Equinox, and other stuff

'Tis the first day of Spring, the Vernal Equinox. I don't know what it's like outside since I've been in my office since before seven this morning and my little cubby has no windows, so I can only hope that today is as glorious as Saturday and Sunday were. It's actually a good thing there are no windows because if today is as glorious as this weekend was, I would be hard pressed to be even remotely productive today.

In other news, (smirk) I've finished another Christmas ornament. This one I made for my step-daughter. I've only made one other for her, years and years ago, of an angel. I don't know if she still has that one. I hope she likes this one.

La Femme Nikita, The Complete Second SeasonLa Femme Nikita: The Complete First SeasonThe cable (TV and internet connection) went out Saturday night during a thunderstorm. It was still out yesterday morning when I got up. I called the cable people and a repairman eventually showed up and fixed the problem. While it was out, I watched the first two discs of La Femme Nikita: The Complete Second Season. It was fun to watch. I don't know what it is about this show that I like so much, but I couldn't get enough of it while it was on the telly and I'm still grooving to it now on DVD. Of course, I have both the first AND second season DVDs.

I watched Dragons on Animal Planet last night. It was very well done and quite 'scientific' in its speculation about how dragons would have been built, how they could fly, how they could breathe fire and so on. I enjoyed it tremendously and I highly recommend it. If you missed it, it's going to be on again next Saturday.

No comments: