Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Lollipop, lollipop

I finished another ornament. I really don't know who's going to get this one. I just liked the way it looked so I was compelled to stitch it. If I can't decide on whom to give it to, I may just keep it for myself. On the other hand, the Prodigal Son's Best Friend C was oohing and aahing over it so it might wind up being his.

Cross stitch lollipop Christmas ornament

Update March 12, 2005: The pattern was numbered 93 in 2001 Cross-Stitch Christmas Designs by Kooler Design Studio.

5 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Mine Mine Mine Mommie

Seitherin said...

We'll see . . .

Roseunicorn said...

MOMMIE PLEAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Roseunicorn said...

I WANT ORNI MINT WAH

Seitherin said...

Now, what have I told you? If you act your age and behave like a proper young lady . . .

;D