Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, March 06, 2005

The cross stitch bug

The cleaning bug was replaced by the cross stitch bug. I decided I wanted to stitch a Christmas ornament so that's what I've been doing all afternoon up until just a few minutes ago. It's still a work in progress and I'm not altogether sure who I'm making it for, but . . .

Dragon snuggling a Christmas ornament, cross stich work in progress

Updated 4:37 PM: I've decided to give this one to my nephew W. I've completely finished it. Now I just need to put it somewhere safe where I'll forget I've put it . . .

Sleeping dragon snuggling a Christmas ornament, completed cross stitch project

Updated March 12,2005: I suddenly realized I hadn't included any attribution for the pattern so I thought I'd rectify the situation. The pattern was included in the 2001 Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornaments issue. It was designed by Jennifer Aikman-Smith of Dragon Dreams, Inc. I modified the pattern by leaving off the border so I could make it into the pillow ornament.

No comments: