Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, March 28, 2005

Instructions for my scraf

This is the set of instuctions for the scarf I'm making . . .

Cast on 70.

Knit 5 rows.

On the 6th row, knit 1, * wrap yarn 3 times around needle, knit 1. * Repeat to end. The yarn is wrapped around the right hand needle.

On the 7th row, knit 1, * drop wrapped yarn, knit 1. * Repeat to end. Pull to tighten stitches as you go along.

Knit 4 rows.

Repeat pattern starting with the 6th row until the scarf is as long as you'd like.

To finish, end with knit 4 rows. Use the next row to bind off.

Add a fringe.

. . . Obviously I haven't gotten all the way to the end so my scarf doesn't have a fringe yet, but it will.

2 comments:

Tati said...

Thanks for taking the time to post the instructions - I will try out this pattern soonest!
(I wanted to thank you yesterday, but Blogger wouldn't let me)

Seitherin said...

Blogger was having fits yesterday. I was going to congratulate you on getting your tooth fixed, but I couldn't post. Oh, well, things seem OK-ish now.

Regarding the instructions, your welcome. It's a very quick and easy pattern, and it's one of my favorites because I can do it almost without looking and certainly without thinking about it.