Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, March 07, 2005

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | New Dr Who leaked onto internet

Good golly, Miss Molly! Has it really been since 1989 that we've been without the Doctor?

If I could get my hands on the episode that was leaked without having to install some sort of peer-to-peer software or bizarre video player, I'd love to see it. There's no telling if or when the Doctor will grace these shores. I managed to catch almost all of the 4th (Tom Baker) and 5th (Peter Davison) Doctors and bits of the 6th (Colin Baker) and 7th (Sylvester McCoy). I honestly can't remember if I ever saw the movie with Paul McGann.

Oh, well. Just have to keep digits crossed the Doctor flies across the Pond.

No comments: