Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Yeehaw

I finally got bored with being bored and I just spent the last couple of hours knitting on the scarf I've been working on. I think I'm a couple of pattern iterations away from being done, but my fingers got all cramped so I quit.

And on an additional positive note, I've been offered a job which I have accepted contingent on a couple of exams I have to pass. They shouldn't be a problem. If everything goes well, my first day of work will be September 6th.

4 comments:

Tati said...

Congratulations!
Good for you! Yeah!

Seitherin said...

Thanks! I'm so excited I'm about to bust.

Tati said...

I can imagine. Starting a new job is as exciting as the first days of school after summer vacation used to be :-) (at least for me)

Seitherin said...

~ giggle ~

I have to confess the first day of school was much more exciting than the first day of summer vacation. But the last day of school always held its own special excitement for me as well.