Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, August 19, 2005

A good day

It's a good day so far. I went to the job orientation thing this morning, but it turned out to be a pre-orientation which was OK. I filled out all the paperwork for the background check and submitted an actual job application. And I have the appointment for the rest of the stuff I have to do.

I stopped by Michael's on the way home and bought some knitting magazines and some crocheting books. Their cross stitch section leaves a lot to be desired and I wasn't particularly impressed with their knitting yarn either. Then I moseyed over to Starbuck's and picked up an iced mocha for the drive home.

Back in town I decided to treat myself to brunch at IHOP after a trip to the post office to pick up my mail.

And now I'm home catching up on email and the web-y things I do every day. I'm going to fix myself a nice cup of tea and plop myself on the sofa to read.

Later, 'gators!

2 comments:

Tati said...

It sounds as though you're finally really enjoying the "time off".
Enjoy!

Seitherin said...

Took long enough, didn't it?

I'm acatually working on the butterfly fairy today. I'm finally back in the swing of things.