Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A trip in the way back machine

I took myself to IHOP for breakfast for lunch and as I was leaving, a woman I'd worked with a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away popped her head over the panel separating her table from mine and said hello. It's been years and years since we'd last bumped into each other and I was pleasantly surprised to see her. I always like running into people I know. It makes me feel like I've really put down roots. Anyway, she was there with her partner and so we chatted for a bit and exchanged contact information. Well, she gave me hers since she had a business card, but I did give her this site address so she could hunt me down if she needed to.

She's got two web sites: The I Love Zombies Page and WeedsWorth.com. Check them out. She's got some lovely photos up at WeedsWorth.com.

No comments: