Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Still bored

I'm still without a job and bored out of my mind. I did have a phone interview yesterday - Friday, August 5th - and the people I spoke with said they would call again on Monday or Tuesday when someone else in the company whom they wanted me to speak with should be back in the office. This interview was from the second nibble I received.

I haven't heard anything back from the first nibble although I did email the recruiter and was told that my resume had made it past the HR people.

I still haven't worked up the interest to read or do any of my crafty things, but I have discovered the joy of incessant channel hopping. It really is amazing the dearth of things worth watching on TV during daylight hours - or even in the very, very late night time hours.

2 comments:

Tati said...

Sounds like you are getting into quite a rut :-(
I am crossing my fingers for you that one of those opportunities will unfold as your new job.

Seitherin said...

I'm definitely falling into a rut. I don't think I'm meant to be a person of leisure.

;D