Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, June 24, 2005

Mouse and Rainbow

I guess you can tell that I caught everyone napping. It was actually quite peaceful for an hour or so while they all slept and I got some knitting done.

This is Mouse napping in the hallway between the bedrooms right in the middle of the floor where you have to step over her to get to the bathroom. It's also one of Heru's favorite places to lay, but there's more of him to step over than there is of Mouse.
Mouse napping in the hallway

And this is Rainbow sleeping on an expensive dining room chair that used to have plastic covering the fabric to protect it. The picture is dark because I didn't turn the lights on, just relied on the flash to capture the moment.
Rainbow sleeping on the dining room chair

June 20, 2004. Can you believe the girls were barely bigger than the cracker box they're playing with? That was their favorite toy and hiding place until it fell apart.
Mouse and Rainbow playing with an empty cracker box

This is probably my favorite picture of the girls. It was snapped on June 13, 2004. Again, napping is involved but this time the girls are sleeping on some clothes that had been set out to wear.
Mouse and Rainbow napping on the laundry

No comments: