Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, June 24, 2005

His Majesty, King Heru

Don't worry, Best Friend. The little one isn't mine. We're only kitten sitting for the weekend. He's Rabbit whom I call Thumper. He's the great un-tailed wonder. ;D

As you can see, he and Heru are the best of buds.
My cat Heru and a friend's cat Rabbit enjoying a snooze under the window

Time warp back to August of 2004. Can you believe my lion king above started out as this little scrawny thing?
Picture of my cat Heru as a kittin from August, 2004

3 comments:

Tati said...

And how they grow. And how quickly!
Thanks for posting these - they are (I am redundant, I know) absolutely adorable!

Roseunicorn said...

Wish I had know you were into cat sitting - I have a friend who has been looking for someone to cat sit for two cats while he is in Russia. He is afraid his landlord will "accidentally" let them out so he can catch them and give them to the humane society.

Also if you would like a couple of tailess wonders - I have acquired 2 new such cats. One male (Minky) and one female (Melinky) - grey tabbies. Minky is friendly with hubbie and I but Melinky is still hiding under the shelves in the closet. She comes out at night and sneaks peeks at us when she thinks we aren't looking. Both are from the friend from Russia also. And no we have not introduced them to the other 11 cats yet. They can see each other and poke their feet at each other but not get close enough for damage.

Seitherin said...

We're only sitting Thumper through the weekend. He's a holy terror and inclined to get on things he's not supposed to which makes mine inclined to get on things they're not supposed to which means I have to get up and shoo them off and yell at them in my mean voice.

I will be so glad when he's gone again.

;D