Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, June 03, 2005

It occurred to me . . .

. . . at lunch today - which I didn't stop for because I was working on three projects at the same time trying to get just one of them done - that I haven't done any knitting all week. I have no idea why that should have popped into my noggin while I was fighting security issues, a recalcitrant MS Office install, and ordering some stuff from CDW since none of that is even vaguely related to knitting. But it did. I've spent all week playing on the computer instead of watching TV or reading or knitting or even cross stitching. I guess the computer bug bit me. I guess this means I need to knit a bit tonight just to say I worked on the scarf this week.

2 comments:

Tati said...

Makes me feel better to know that I am not the only one who hasn't knitted a stitch all week.
That pink scarf is growing ever so slowly - but then again, I have time until September ;-)

Seitherin said...

I did sit and knit last night. I managed to finish off the first skein of yarn and start on the 2nd. I think I might have lengthened scarf by about four or five incehs.