Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Momma, can you see me?

BBC NEWS | Technology | Inventor plans 'invisible walls'

While in theory this is the coolest thing, I found it just the tiniest bit disturbing. Being a paranoid from way back before time existed, I couldn't really come up with anything I would call a positive for this technology. The first thought that popped into my head was invisible stalker and I don't mean the D&D kind. Even the potential "espionage and military purposes" vaguely hinted at in the article scream invasion of privacy and personal integrity.

I'm all for bringing the outside in, but I'd rather it be done some other way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Should I not walk around the house naked anymore?!

C. J.