Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, June 24, 2004

And, lo, a noise from above

The A/C people are still here. There are strange and mysterious sounds issuing from the attic and the garage. I've locked the two kittens away because one of them (Mouse, of course) was far too curious about what was going on and the other would soon have bucked up her courage and gone 'sploring as well. Annie is hiding under the sofa and refuses to come out, and Goblin is stretched on top of my cross stitch stash box napping away as if strange noise routinely issued from the ceiling. Me? Between the coughing and being unable to breathe, well, let's just say I'm not having fun.

We are the Borg. You have been assimilated.

No comments: