Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Literary Lion

A hungry African lion was roaming through the jungle looking for something to eat. He came across two men. One was sitting under a tree and reading a book; the other was typing away on his typewriter. The lion quickly pounced on the man reading the book and devoured him.

Even the king of the jungle knows readers digest and writers cramp.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

bad seitherin - yours or someone else's??

Seitherin said...

Would I come up with something this bad on my own? The only pun I ever made up on my own, deliberately, is the one that goes, "If George Burns, does Walter Brennan?" I made that one up for Joe eons ago when we were in German class together.