Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, December 30, 2005

I can't believe I forgot

Yesterday was the Best Friend's 25th wedding anniversary and I completely forgot about it. I've been so distracted about the cat and so into re-reading George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire that it just totally slipped my mind.

There's no excuse. I shall go flagellate myself . . . as soon as I finish reading this chapter . . . and maybe the next . . . ooh, but there's a Jaime chapter coming up so I have to read through that one . . .

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

You also miss free food - we took everyone to Outback and paid for it - about 26 people showed up. You do the Math!

Seitherin said...

I don't wanna do the math. Numbers that big frighten me.

;D

Sounds like you had fun.