Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, December 17, 2005

I braved the cold for breakfast

I went out in the cold and wet to have breakfast, at IHOP of course, with Raelerin and her hubby. She calls him Alberilin but I like to think of him as Garth. (Don't worry about it. This is another D&D reference. And a really twisted one to boot since Alberilin is Raelerin's father and Seitherin has nothing to do with Garth.) We had a very lovely visit. It was nice to see Garth a.k.a. Alberilin again. I hadn't actually seen him to talk to in a couple of years even tho' Raelerin and I have taken to meeting for lunch or breakfast every couple of weeks or so.

Sometimes I miss playing D&D on Sunday afternoons.

No comments: