Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, December 09, 2005

Frozen through

Even though it's in the mid 40s outside and the low 70s inside, I'm frozen solid. There was no heat in the office today - at least, that's what it felt like - and I am cold from the inside out. I had the heater in my car set to broil on the way home, but it didn't thaw me out. I'm going to have to fix myself a nice scalding hot cup of tea and snuggle under my blanket just to take the edge off the chill. Thank goodness I have a loverly pair of woolen socks to keep my toes toasty.

3 comments:

Tati said...

When I'm frozen like that, an almost scalding hot bath does the trick every time :-)

Roseunicorn said...

Did you at least make yourself something warm for dinner?

Seitherin said...

I went out to eat. Actually, I stopped on my way home and had dinner at my favorite hole-in-wall Mexican restaurant.

I also put on my Tweety Bird hoodie. I have no idea what it's made of, but it's warm and fuzzy and bright yellow. It took a while, but I finally warmed up.

I'm happy warm this morning.

;D