Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The view from the house

Oh, before I forget . . . I finally took a couple of pictures of the view from the house I stayed at during my hurricane evacuation and where the Best Friend and I met up while I was on a business trip for work. I was obviously more asleep than awake when I took the snaps since you can't really tell how pretty the view is.

A view of the Texas Hill Country

A view of the Texas Hill Country

And, yes, if you look really, really, really hard at the first photo, you can see the Best Friend relaxing.

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

you got me in the hot tub - you brat

Seitherin said...

Yep, I did. But, hey, you should be grateful I was going for the view. I could have tried for one of my famous butts & boobs shots.

;D

Roseunicorn said...

And I got so much more of each nowadays. HEHEHE