Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Riddle me this

Why am I standing beside the road in the middle of nowhere with a flag stuck in my head? Don't know? Neither do I.

A statue of Stephen F. Austin in a fiel beside the road

This is a statue of Stephen F. Austin, still not quite completed yet, standing in a field beside the road in the middle of nowhere on the way to Angleton. I have no idea why it is there. I suspect if I read the local newspaper I would know but I don't so I'm just as clueless as poor Stephen F. looks.

A statue of Stephen F. Austin

A statue of Stephen F. Austin

2 comments:

Tati said...

Poor guy looks kind of silly with that flag on his head ;-)

Seitherin said...

He does look silly, doesn't he? I have no idea why they stuck the flag in his head.