Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

They haven't been evicted yet

The raccoons are still in the attic. Despite repeated reminders from me, the Prodigal Son couldn't be bothered to put the radio in the attic or refill the ammonia tubs over the weekend. He was much too busy running around with his friends.

I could have done it myself, but I refuse to do any dirty work while the Prodigal is still unemployed. He needs to earn his keep doing all the things I don't want to do, like evicting raccoons and changing the litter boxes and cleaning the bathroom.

4 comments:

Tati said...

"He needs to earn his keep doing all the things I don't want to do, like evicting raccoons and changing the litter boxes and cleaning the bathroom."

Grin. Good concept ;-)

Seitherin said...

Sounds good in theory and actually occassionally works in practice. He did put the radio in the attic and the ammonia and replace the burned out light bulbs so there would be light all over.

He says they're nesting right over the back door which just happens to be right next to my bedroom. No wonder I can hear them coming and going all the time.

Roseunicorn said...

So what does he want this time????

Seitherin said...

Nothing . . . yet.

;D