Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Doing battle with the 'coons

Well, the War of the Attic Invaders has finally begun in earnest. The Prodigal Son put the radio in the attic and he doubled the amount of ammonia tubs we had up there. He also replaced the burned out light bulbs so it would be light up there 24/7. He says the 'coons have made a nest in the insulation right over the back door which explains why their comings and goings keep waking me up all hours of the night. My bedroom is right next to the back door.

And I stopped by the hardware store on my way home to buy another grate, more screws, and some liquid nails to glue the grate to the overhang. It's a pity the grate is made of aluminium instead of steel. I think the steel would do more to deter the 'coons.

Ah, well, the battle begins . . . again!

1 comment:

Tati said...

They seem to feel quite at home in your attic, don't they ;-)