Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

No Christmas

That sounds a bit melodramatic, doesn't it? Oh, well. The Folks called last night to say they aren't coming for Christmas after all. Mum isn't feeling well and Dad doesn't think it would do her any good to travel in the cold. We're due for a really cold spell starting today and lasting at least through the weekend with the coldest temperatures due Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and with the possibility of frozen slush dripping on us from the skies on Christmas Eve.

The Prodigal Son informed me he did not want to go to see them. I'm torn between ignoring him and evicting him.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

I vote for eviction and a change of locks.
HEHEHE.

Come without him - we will pick you up at the Airport if ya want = just drive over - leave your car at the airport and fly down. Take all extra sets of car keys and don't tell prodigal son which airport you left from.