Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas without family

It looks like I get to spend Christmas by myself. My folks are not coming up as planned and the Prodigal Son wants to spend Christmas with the girlfriend and her family. I intend to stock up on things to nasch and plug myself into movies and maybe even a book. I'm looking forward to enjoying quiet.

And what will I have for Christmas dinner? I'm seriously thinking about enchiladas or maybe chili dogs. I've already got my tamales for tomorrow night. I just need to make sure I have cheese and milk and I will be all set.

1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

You can come to the Valley and have Roast Beef Stew with Hubbie and I - I won't tell Momma and Dadda you are here. Have a Merry Little Christmas and a Happy New Year.