Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hey, audience!

Guess what I found? Ded Bob's Web Paj! Sometimes I'm just unbelievably dimwitted, and no, I do not need you to make a crack about that, oh Best Friend of mine. It only occurred to me today to google Ded Bob to see if he had a site. He does and he also has the lyrics for . . .

Rudolph the Road-kill Reindeer

Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Used to have a shiny nose
Now if you were to see it
You would say it's stiff and froze

All of the other reindeer
Look before they cross the lane
They saw the snowplow coming
At least there wasn't any pain

On that foggy Christmas Eve
Santa came to say
Even thoough we'll miss our friend
Tonight we're eating venisen

Then how the reindeer loved him
As they ate their christmas deer
Rudolf the Road-kill Reindeer
Not a bit of gristle here!


There you are, oh Best Friend of mine. Just for you and just because you asked. (Please note the spelling mistakes in the lyrics are not mine but come directly from Ded Bob's lyric paj.)