Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The tooth is out

And I really wish I was as well. Can we say pain? And huge gaping hole?

Naturally my tooth had to be difficult. Two of the roots came out easy as you please. The third made a jag back toward my palate and required a lot of drilling and yanking and extra pain killer and whatever else to get it out.

And my sinuses are now all messed up. And my nose feels like it's slipped out of place and is somewhere near my left ear instead of in the middle of my face.

At least it's over and done with.

On a positive note: they took my blood pressure before they began work on me. It was 117 over 72. Apparently I was not apprehensive about having the tooth out. Silly me.

;D

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Is this your first major dental work? Cause I can tell ya a few stories - hehe.

I hope you are feeling better - I need things to go in a more positive direction lately.

And actually they have been! Sis's prodigal daughter is in SA and has a new job and one less hubbie!

Tati said...

Get better soon - it takes a few days to get "normal" again. Am assuming the nose is exactly where it should be, however ;-)

Seitherin said...

Karen, yes, my nose is where it's supposed to be but it still feels off-center this morning. My face is a bit swollen again which may be why that is.

Best Friend, you mean she finally dumped that loser and left home? Good for her!