Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I refuse to have any more teeth problems

Called in sick again this morning. I feel quite sick to my stomach and I have the beginning of what will probably become a migraine. My cheek is swollen, though not as badly as last week from the infection, and my sinuses hurt.

I haven't had a tooth extracted in almost 40 years so I didn't remember how much fun that could be.

6 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I sorry - I hate dental work - be careful what you eat or drink and use ice packs.

Seitherin said...

I slept most of the afternoon. Had nightmares about some strange alien bug that only I could see.

There's still some swelling but the pain is mostly gone. The full blown migraine didn't materialize but it was kind of borderline all day. That's probably why I had the weird bug dreams.

Roseunicorn said...

Where was you can of bug spray?

Tati said...

@Roseunicorn

Bug spray doesn't help against alien bugs :-)

Seitherin said...

~ giggle ~

Roseunicorn said...

But Seitherin has a particular fondess for bug spray - especially when I am trying to sleep!

Remember!!!