Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, May 19, 2006

It wasn't the Prodigal Son . . .

. . . who had an accident on Monday. It was his friend whom the Prodigal let borrow his car who had the accident. The friend has no insurance so he showed the Prodigal's insurance card.

I still don't know what happened but there is a tiny bit of damage to the front of the Prodigal's car. Not enough to make me file an insurance claim or even rush out to get it fixed, but the damage to the other car must have been worse since they filed the claim.

I suspect I'd be much more upset if it weren't for the drugs I've been taking for the tooth problem.

3 comments:

Tati said...

Nice to know the drugs are good for something ;-)

Seitherin said...

Really, what's the point of getting upset? It happened and there's nothing to be done about that so why give myself ulcers over it?

The Prodigal and the Worthless Friend are both OK. The car is fine. As a matter of fact, the front license plate is the most mangled thing on the car.

All in all, except for having to get a tooth pulled on Tuesday, life is good.

;D

Roseunicorn said...

no comment