Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Walk, talk, and chew gum

Ever have one of those days where you can't walk, talk, and chew gum at the same time? I had one today. I managed to trip UP a flight of stairs while holding a twelve ounce mug of almost hot coffee.

Coffee flew all over the stairs, but not a drop spilled on me except on the hand holding the cup. The cup did not break which was really a good thing because I would have had to go home and be depressed if something had happened to my Winnie-the-Pooh mug. I did, however, manage to bruise myself up something fierce. My left thigh and right calf are two giant bruises. The one on my right leg is actually quite painful and I would be in my nighty this minute except the Prodigal Son has friends over and I don't have a robe to wear over my nighty.

Today was just one of those days where my feet suddenly and inexplicably grew several sizes almost every time I got up to walk because I kept tripping over them since there was nothing on the floor for me to trip over. Thank goodness the day is over and I'm at home and I can kick off my shoes and dig in with my toes. So far I've managed to make it into the house and into my room without a misstep. I consider that a major accomplishment.

No comments: