Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Almost human

No more fever. The cough has eased though it's not yet gone. I can almost breathe without making that strange rattling whistling sound. Now I just feel completely drained, worn out, and used up.

And I actually feel hungry today. Which isn't really surprising since I ate almost nothing for three days while I was in bed trying to decide if I was burning up or freezing to death. What I'd really like is a steak and eggs, hashbrowns and toast, juice and coffee. What I'll settle for is a bowl of Raisin Bran Crunch. The former I'd have to dress and go out for. The latter is in the kitchen pantry.

3 comments:

Tati said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Get the prodigal son to make you a steak - your body probably needs some "real" food after being so ill.

Seitherin said...

You know what's funny? And this shows you how bad off I still am . . . I have steak in the freezer and eggs in the fridge and it never dawned on me to ask the Prodigal Son to fix food even tho he's done it for me in the past. He even offered to fix me something after I finished my cereal and was back in bed.

It seems my brain is still stalled.

Roseunicorn said...

glad to hear you are better - if you are craving steak and eggs then that is what your body wants

get prodigal son to cook it - especially if he's half as good as exie.