Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Feeling great . . .

. . . in a death warmed over sort of way.

I ran to the bank this morning to get money for the trip. Then I ran to the grocery store and stocked up on food for the Prodigal Son so he wouldn't starve while I was gone. And now I'm taking a little break before I tackle the laundry so I can have clothes to take with me.

I didn't watch Wonderfalls last night. Instead, I plugged in season one of 24 and watched the first six episodes. It's about time I got around to watching the DVDs so I can send them back to netflix so I can reduce the number of discs on my queue so I can add more discs to my queue. I also read about 150 pages in my book while I was watching 24.

Well, enough of a break. I need to get cracking on the laundry.

No comments: