Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Computers (Sober K)

I'm sorry, but only a complete fool would believe the FBI would send them an email, never mind sending one like this:

Dear Sir/Madam,

we have logged your IP-address on more than 40 illegal Websites.

Important: Please answer our questions!
The list of questions are attached.

Yours faithfully,
M. John Stellford

++-++ Federal Bureau of Investigation -FBI-
++-++ 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Room 2130
++-++ Washington, DC 20535
++-++ (202) 324-3000


If the FBI is going to accuse you of wrong doing, they are going to show up at your door with warrants in hand to cart you and your stuff away. They are not going to email you and ask you to explain yourself.

No comments: