Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, August 16, 2007

We got a little rain today

Flooded road I had to drive thru to get home


This was the view out my car window on my way home from work. It looks much worse that it was because of the angle. Basically, right outside my window is the left turn lane filled with rushing water. Next to the lane is a little strip of grass which marks the where the pavement ends and the ditch begins. The ditch is maybe six or so feet deep here. The water wasn't quite deep enough to get into my car as long as I kept moving.

----------------
Now playing: Loreena McKennitt - All Souls Night
----------------

5 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Hubbie says "if that's a little rain what is your definition for a lot of rain?"

Seitherin said...

A lotta rain is when LJ floods. That picture was taken just up the street from where I work. LJ was fine - high and dry as usual.

Roseunicorn said...

So where do you think Dean is gonna land??????

Should I duck or you?????????

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was an adventurous ride, to say the least.

Hope Dean heads elsewhere and leaves you folks alone.

Roseunicorn said...

right now it's heading for me and my zoo but we are inland so we will probably get a lot of rain and wind.