Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Stardust

Movie poster for Stardust
http://www.stardustmovie.com/


Run, don't walk, to see this film. It is a beautiful little fairytale full of princes and witches and pirates and romance and sword fights and all those wonderful other things that fairytales are full complete with happily ever after.

----------------
Now playing: Bif Naked - Lucky
----------------

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Hubbie and I went to see it last Friday and loved it.

It was not quite what we expected and that made it more enjoyable.

How are things in your neck of the woods????

Seitherin said...

It was exactly what I was expecting and I wasn't the least bit disappointed. The Prodigal Son saw it with me and we both loved it.