Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What a difference a day makes

Record high temperature and humidity today (and very likely tomorrow as well) followed by seasonal temperatures and more rain on Thursday. Honestly, I think we've had enough rain for a while.

Beltway at 288, standing water under the overpass

Beltway at 288, standing water under the overpass

Water in the ditch alongside 288

4 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

we have had 17 inches since Aug. - not our normal and with the heat - the misquitos are in full force.

Tati said...

Am really sorry to hear it - hope it has stopped or will stop soon.
Glad to read that you got home ok. :-)

Seitherin said...

We're having lovely fall weather again. Cool, dry. I think we're supposed to have more rain sometime this weekend, but I haven't watched the news in a couple of days so I'm not really sure about that.

Roseunicorn said...

It did finally stop but unfortunately the mosquitos are in full force