Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, October 27, 2006

From friends at work

They surprised me for my birthday today since I won't be in the office for it next week - I always take my birthday off. There was also cake in the morning and the ladies took me out to lunch at Applebee's. I was very surprised. I really enjoyed today.

Big yellow smiley face balloon

Pale peach almost yellow carnations

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Are you taking the whole week off?

So did they plan it while you were in the room?

Seitherin said...

I was happily sitting at my desk when one of the ladies came in and asked me to come with her 'cause she had a problem I had to look at. I almost had time to think it was odd when she turned down the hall away from her office, but the I caught up with her and saw the flowers, the balloon, and the cake in the kitchen.

I don't know when they planned it. They certainly didn't do it at lunch on Thursday 'cause we were all having lunch together in the kitchen.

Roseunicorn said...

OH PLEEZE - we practically planned one party under your nose!!

You don't pay attention to things like that!!