Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, October 16, 2006

We needed an ark today

We had six inches of rain yesterday plus I don't know how many more today. I couldn't leave work until about 6 p.m. which is when the rain eased up enough I could actually make it to my car without drowning in the parking lot. I went through some really high water that was running across the road. Fortunately, one of my co-workers was headed in the same direction as I was and she had a pickup truck so I was able to follow along in her wake. I made it through all the high water without any problem. I wish I could have taken pictures of the stuff I actually had to drive through, but I was on the phone with her trying to coordinate when to go where to go so that I didn't get stuck. But I did take some other pictures while on the way home. Enjoy!

Flooded ditch just a few miles from my office

More road-side flooding

Grey, orange, and yellow sunset

Grey, orange, and yellow sunset

Grey, orange, and yellow sunset

Flooded road-side ditch reflecting the pink and blue sunset sky

No comments: