Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I have a day off

Because of an incident at work, all non-essential personnel were sent home. No one was hurt and things are expected to be under control by as early as noon today, but they definitely expect things to be 'normal' by tomorrow morning.

I don't think I'm going back in even if the all clear is given at noon. I don't think a two hour drive is worth it for only four hours of work. Besides, I can do my grocery shopping this afternoon instead of tonight. That's a plus.

2 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

as long as your bosses are okie dokie with that I concur

Tati said...

Good for you! An unexpected day off is always great :-)