Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

And now there is thunder

Every once in a while there's a tiny bit of thunder off in the distance. Sort of a gentle rumble instead of the crack of doom we usually get. It's far enough away there isn't any lightning.

And all the counties in the area are either in a Flood Warning or Watch until the very wee hours of the morning. I guess that means the rain isn't going to let up any time soon. I'll know more when the weather comes on in 20 minutes or so.

The Prodigal is braving the rain to go in search of food. Neither of us wants any of the stuff we have in the house so he's gone off for chili dogs and buritos. Don't ask me why I'm having dinner this late. It didn't even occur to me I might be hungry until he mentioned wanting chili dogs. I've been happily watching Serenity for the fourth time this week and reading. Totally got lost in my own little world.

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

Well no more rain today. Boy am I glad it rained after the garbage was picked up rather than before. The Garbage truck may not have been able to get out of my yard. Kinda soggy around here.

All animals and people are doing well. Hope you don't float away.

Also do you think it was a good idea to send the Prodigal out in the rain - I sort of remember what happened in a previous rain storm.

Seitherin said...

He made it back without mishap and I had tacos for dinner.

Roseunicorn said...

perfect dinner and yipee he's safe!