Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, July 30, 2006

How so noise?

Am I the only one who has noisy dreams?

For the last week or so, when I wake in the mornings, I have been confounded by what seems like a profound silence. I have no idea what I've been dreaming, but I'm left with the feeling of a deluge of sound. It's quite disconcerting to go from constant noise to the relative quiet of a bird chirping in the distance and the ceiling fan singing its whirring ceiling fan song.

3 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I have woken to an eerie silence and a disoriented feeling but no feeling of a dream with lots of noise - been flying on UFO's again!

Tati said...

I often have very vivid, technicolor-like dreams, with intense conversations with other people, but I've never had noise. Sounds interesting, though ;-)

Seitherin said...

I haven't had any noisy dreams in the last couple of days. I expect my dreams have been rather ordinary and unintersting because I wake without even the sense of having dreamed.