Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

It's been a month . . .

. . . since I've taken any pictures of the cats so I dug out the camera and snapped away.

HeruThis is Heru being still. It's too bad I don't have a reference point so you can see the size of him. He's getting to be quite a big boy.





RainbowAnd here we have Rainbow snuggling with a sock. She's still doing that.







MouseThis is Mouse being blissfully oblivious to the world. She likes to nap in the dining room away from all the people.






GoblinAnd this blob of black fur is Goblin. She likes to nap on top of a box right next to the back door.



1 comment:

Roseunicorn said...

They are adorable - we have a similar thing going on around here - just multiply yours by 3 or 4. Also it's about 57 degrees here and I LOVE it.