Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Well, this is interesting

OK, it probably isn't to everybody else on the planet, but it is to me. I was messing around getting some email accounts created at (in . . . on?) my domain so I thought I'd take a gander at some statistics since I haven't done that in a while. My little corner of the 'web seems to be popular in Norway (2.24%), Germany (2.22%), and France (1.05%). When you keep in mind that slightly better than 91% of all my web traffic comes from ".com", ".net", and ".edu", those percentages are pretty impressive.

I wonder who I know in Norway and France. I know who I know in Germany but I don't think she's generating all that traffic by her little lonesome.

I also wonder which blog is generating all the traffic. Instinct tells me it's my crafty one since there are a lot of knitters in Europe.

So, anyway, if you're from Norway, Germany, or France - or any other place, for that matter - leave a comment and say "Hi!".

No comments: