Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, March 30, 2007

Only six left! Hurry, while supplies last!

Would you believe I've actually managed to give one kitten away? Chaps has gone off to her new home. She's gone off to live with a nice older gentleman whom I met at the vet's office last month. The Prodigal Son dropped her off this afternoon.

I can honestly say there isn't much difference between twelve cats and eleven of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you will be keeping the rest?
(Might want to set up a PayPal Donation button for food supplies ;-)

Seitherin said...

I really don't want to keep the cats. I would love to just get back down to three but I know that will never happen.

Roseunicorn said...

I iz proud of you - do you know her new name??????

As for noticing a difference - not til you are down to about 5 to 6 kitties total...

Remember I know what I speak of - I still have 12 cats and 2 visitors....

I have a friend in Austin who has a friend who may be interested in a cat = I can ask her if you want?????????

So have you heard of the food recall and did you check out the website: www.menufoods.com/recall

So far we have been lucky in that only one of the foods we use for dogs and cats was on the list and we checked the dates and the ones we have are safe so far.....

Seitherin said...

The food I buy isn't part of the recall.

Ask your friend to ask her (his?) friend. (S)he can look at all the cat pictures on my blog to see if (s)he is interested in any of them.

Of course, if I have to drive the cat to Austin, I'd expect $30 to cover gas.