Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Izzy's back

But you didn't know she was gone, did you? Well, she is and she is now un-sexed. She's been at the vet's since Tuesday getting her little self fixed so we won't have to deal with her getting out and producing another litter. She's glad to be home and she seems to be holding up really well. So far she's dealing with the surgery and the drugs better than either Mouse or Rainbow did that first day back home.

I've informed the Prodigal Son he needs to make sure she's not left unsupervised with the kittens so she doesn't do something or have something done to her that would rip her stitches. We'll see how well that plays out.

Oh, she weight 8.3 pounds. Thought you'd want to know that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that she got through surgery ok!
8.3 lbs? Wow. ;-)