Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Everything is still grey

I'm beginning to doubt there is such a thing as the sun. I think it is a story we are told, a legend to wile away the hours. It has certainly become an elusive thing if it is real and not just imaginings.

Oh, well.

I've changed to the "new" Blogger which doesn't mean much since I host my blog at my own web site. It will be interesting to see what breaks now when the folks who offer this service "fix" things.

Oh, well.

Work has been a bitch. I've been busy learning something new. Like everything else in life, the folks at the office waited until virtually the last minute to decide I could do the job and they really didn't need to hire someone to come in and do it. So now we're cramming a year's worth of training into one month so the outside engineer can go home where he hasn't been since before I started working here.

Oh, well.

The kittens are recovering nicely from their bout of ringworm. Missing fur is growing back. They've discovered climbing and racing through the house like cats out of hell. They so enjoy being kittens.

Hello Kitty smiley

2 comments:

Tati said...

Glad to hear the kittens are better - having to medicate kittens can be dangerous, depending on how their claws are ;-)

Sending some sunshine your way!

Seitherin said...

We had sunshine again today so I'm thinking what you sent, arrived.

As for kittens and claws . . . the scratch marks on my hands are finally beginning to fade. Those little monster have very nice, sharp claws.