Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Had a day out

Can you believe it? The Prodigal, his girlfriend, and I did lunch in Houston at a very nice restaurant with a wonderful waitress who got a very big tip from me. And then we went to Best Buy and dug around. And then we picked up an iced caffè mocha for me at Starbucks. And now I'm at home listening to music while I do a little puttering on the computer.

It was nice to get away from home for a while.

5 comments:

Roseunicorn said...

I don't know why you don't do that more often.

So what did you buy????

Seitherin said...

Didn't buy anything but there was great lusting after flat screen HD TVs. And flat panel monitors for my computer.

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just a good

Roseunicorn said...

Quit lusting and go get them.

I have a flat panel TV in the back room (my office) and a flat panel monitor at work and as soon as I can I will probably replace all the stuff in my house.

My only concern is whether the thing is sturdy enough to handle the cats running through the house.

Seitherin said...

Not buying until I have no choice. Don't need the cats knocking them over.