Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Eat your heart out, Pocahontas

A photo of me showing off my pigtails

Another view of my pigtails

Or maybe not. Considering I took these pictures of myself with my cell phone while sitting in my car, they really are bad. ~ snerkle ~ When I first got my current job just a bit over a year ago - can you believe it's already been a year? - I cut my hair to just a hair short of shoulder length. As you can see, said hair is just a bit more than shoulder length now. I opted for a disreputable set of braids instead of a disreputable ponytail today to run my errands in. Don't ever accuse me of not being spontaneous. ~ snerkle ~

Oh, and ignore the double chin. It isn't mine. I have no idea how it snuck into my pictures.

4 comments:

Tati said...

You have got to stop taking pictures while driving - one of these days you'll have an accident *shakes finger*

Love those braids! :-)

Seitherin said...

Yes, ma'am, no more driving and snapping . . . um . . . *hides crossed fingers*

Roseunicorn said...

1st of all: Karen don't believe her = her fingers really are crossed behind her back.

2nd of all: At least she isn't like my bro-in-law who tries to take photos (with a SLR 35 mm) while driving on mountain roads.

Seitherin said...

~ snortle ~

That's only because there aren't any mountains here.