Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, June 17, 2006

This is what happens

. . . when the people who had the house before me do a bad patch job and the critters in the attic romp over night . . .

Hole in the ceiling above the light fixture in my bathroom

The Prodigal has promised to roam about town looking for new home construction so he can snag a couple of small pieces of drywall to make a repair. Until that happens, it will be a plastic trash sack tacked to the ceiling that keeps the critters out and the cool in.

Oh, in case you can't tell, this is above the vanity in my room.

4 comments:

Tati said...

They made a hole in the ceiling? Wow.

Get the Prodigal to close it soonest. I can't stand the thought of wild critters falling on you while you are sitting at your vanity table :-D

Seitherin said...

It was very hard for me to go to bed last night because of the hole. I kept thinking of all sorts of creepy crawly things that could come out of it. Fortunately, by the time I went to bed, around 2 am - I was reading, I fell asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow. As far as I know, no creepy crawly things got to me during the night.

;D

Roseunicorn said...

I would have slept in the other bedroom - yes I know you hate the bed - but there is no way I would lay there waiting for something to drop on me.

Seitherin said...

But the other room was occupied.

Actually, it's not so bad. I went to bed last night without giving the hole a second thought.