Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Friday, October 13, 2017

The Judgment of Richard RichterThe Judgment of Richard Richter by Igor Štiks


Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book in exchange for a review.

After reading a quarter of the book, I've put it aside and I have no intention of returning to it. The book is about a middle aged man who discovers his background isn't quite what he thought it was and goes looking for answers. It is told in the first person. For the part I've read, the protagonist has done nothing but whinge about something awful that happened to him on his quest which he will address later. The tone is melodramatic and overwrought. Not my cup of tea.

Link to amazon.com

No comments: